Hanwha Gold Partner
Today, Security is more important than ever before. Physical safety, valuable data, and merchandise all rely on the protection security systems provide, and Hanwha’s products provide businesses and organizations with unparalleled security, flexibility, and customization.
Here at Realnets, we use Hanwha’s Wisenet WAVE video management system (VMS). Wisenet WAVE, combined with Hanwha’s comprehensive product line and Realnets’ IT and property technology expertise can enhance security in any industry. The user-friendly and incredibly fast platform can be easily accessed from your phone or laptop, allowing you to manage your site’s security remotely and while on the go.
But don’t just take our word for how versatile Hanwha’s products are—check out these case studies to see how two vastly different organizations have benefitted from Hanwha security products.
Case Study 1: Hanwha Cameras in Education
Keep Students and Staff Safe
The safety of students and staff has never been more of a focal point for school districts across the country, and one district is turning to Hanwha for help. With myriad cameras for security solutions in any business, Hanwha was more than up to the task when the Putnam City School District began upgrading their surveillance technology.
- Cameras with a small footprint, like the PNM-9000, created a more welcoming school environment while improving visibility in busy areas
- Security should never be a compromise, and Hanwha’s vast selection of top-tier cameras allows the district to find the best solution for each school or building’s specific needs
- Hanwha’s advanced-AI cameras can recognize faces, objects, and other attributes like bags and backpacks, which greatly reduces the false alarms that once burdened security operations
Ultimately, the improvements and upgrades to Hanwha’s products have made operations more efficient, increased the district’s situational awareness, and reduced on-site incidents.
Case Study 2: Hanwha Security Cameras in Businesses
Hanwha Cameras Protect an Illinois Business
With the strict regulatory demands that cannabis operations in Illinois operate under, security cameras play a crucial role in keeping businesses both compliant and secure. Justice Cannabis, a cannabis cultivator and retailer, turned to Hanwha when upgrading their security systems.
Hanwha’s comprehensive product line was able to fulfill their every need:
- 5MP domes, 4K AI cameras, and XNF-8010R fisheye infrared cameras were used for the retail location’s general security and operations
- QND-8080R vari-focal domes were implemented for extra security and visibility above point-of-service systems
- PNM-9084RQZ motorized PTRZ cameras were used for monitoring the retail building’s external security
By using Hanwha cameras and AI systems that easily identify customers, vehicle license plates, and objects, Justice Cannabis has been able to reduce security costs and protect their business from legal risks.
Visit Hanwha Techwin today to see more use cases for their products.
Contact Realnets for Your Security Needs
As a licensed alarm contractor in Chicago and Illinois with decades of experience in the IT space, Realnets is not only here to set up your new security system, but to assess how well it will integrate with your existing assets and IT infrastructure, ultimately improving your experience and lowering your total cost.
The Wisenet WAVE by Hanwha easily integrates with whatever operating system your organization uses, and its intuitive user interface and capabilities make upgrading your security system a breeze. But if you do get stuck, we’re here to help.
Realnets is proud to be a Hanwha Gold Partner, providing clients in the Chicagoland area with their outstanding products to create the ideal solution to security concerns. To learn more about how Hanwha products or discuss your organization’s security needs, contact Realnets today.