Back to IT Services
What is Structured Cabling?
A standard approach to designing and installing telecommunications infrastructure within a building. Structured cabling consists of organizing and connecting cabling systems, such as data, A/V, and other communication services; in a way that is efficient and easy to manage.
Why is Structured Cabling Important?
If your business relies on technology and communications, then this implementation is crucial for your business to reach its full potential. At its root, Structured cabling provides a well-organized framework for connecting multiple devices and equipment within a network. This infrastructure built by structured cabling supports communication, and helps with troubleshooting and technology upgrades!
If you want to make sure your cabling infrastructure can handle future advancements, this method provides the flexibility to adapt to new technologies.
Benefits of Structured Cabling
- Ensures uniformity, making it easier to maintain and manage the network over time.
- Each cable is labeled and documented making it simpler to identify each connection.
- Having an organized layout and labeling makes troubleshooting more efficient, minimizing downtime.
- Improves performance because of its ability to enhance speed and reliability.
- Reduces the risk of mistakes and inconsistencies, leading to a more reliable network infrastructure.
- The digital world is constantly evolving, allowing your business to adapt to new technologies seamlessly.
- Has a long lifespan that provides your business with reliable infrastructure for years.
- Saves your business money in the long run because you no longer will be investing in maintenance costs.
- Aaccommodates growth, allowing your business to add new technologies without a need to take anything apart.
Installers play a very important role in making sure that your business’s network infrastructure is organized, efficient, and capable of meeting your business’s current and future needs. Realnets installers save your business time, money, and future issues that are caused by poorly implemented cabling systems.
Our Realnets installers are experts in structured cabling services and have experience in designing, installing, and maintaining complex network infrastructures. Hiring professional installers gives your business the confidence that your network is set up and reliable to support your operations.