Introducing Hanwha’s SolidEDGE Camera
As a trusted Managed Service Provider, we take pride in bringing cutting-edge technology solutions to our clients. On June 22nd our team at Realnets had a lunch and learn with Hanwha Techwin, a global leading in video surveillance solutions. Hanwha’s latest innovation, the SolidEDGE camera was demonstrated to the team at Realnets; this camera is going to change the way businesses approach video surveillance.
Accourding to Hanwha Techwin, SolidEDGE has a significant amount of unique capabilities:
- Serverless Edge Recording: Edge-based video recording on built-in 1TB or 2TB SSD
- Cloud-managed: WAVE VMS license included for easy monitoring from anywhere
- Flexible Structure: Can record up to 5 additional cameras and be merged with other SolidEDGE sites
- Easy to Set Up: No complicated set up and no server maintenance
- Built-in Security: Comes with embedded TPM 2.0, meets JTAG standards
- Reinforced Durabilitiy: Stands up to the elements, with may available mounting options
The SolidEDGE camera has advanced sensors and lenses, this camera delivers incredibly clear video footage that has built in AI technology with facial recognition and intrusion detection. The camera works as a powerful tool for businesses in any industry.
Unlike other cameras, SolideEDGE is designed to withstand harsh enviornmental conditions, this camera was built to be reliable. SolidEDGE can perform under extreme temperatures and rain, which makes it a perfect camera for either indoor or outdoor settings.
To learn more information about Hanwha please fill out this form: