What is a DoorBird intercom system?
Doorbird is a smart doorbell and intercom system designed for residential and commercial properties. It has advanced access control features while also having combining audio and video communications. Doorbird allows authorized users from anywhere in the world, to see visitors as soon as they ring the doorbell.
Eight advantages of DoorBird intercom systems:
- High-Quality Security: A DoorBird door intercom can prevent more burglaries than an alarm system: Burglars press the doorbell for presence control.
- Availability of Service: Talk to the parcel deliverer from anywhere in the world via smartphone and, e.g., direct him to your neighbor or open the garage door via smartphone.
- Incredible Use: Already installed in more than 160 countries since 2010.
- Easily Communicate: Can contact up to 8 smartphones or tablets via push notification with video and voice or IP phones via voice or video call.
- Connectors: For example, to connect to your existing door chime, door opener, and garage opener.
- Visitor history: Free cloud recording with single images. No monthly fees. No hidden costs.
- High-Quality Video: HD Video. 180 degrees Wide-Eye hemipheric lens. 4D Motion Sensor. RFID. API. PoE. SIP. IP65. Infrared Night – Vision. Bank-level encryption.
- Highly Integratable: Control4, Loxone, Crestron, Synology, AVM FRITZ!Fon, URC, QNAP, RTI, ELAN, Fibaro, Bang & Olufsen and others.
DoorBird works with many different types of integrations. Here is a list of trusted vendors DoorBird integrates with:
- Bang & Olufsen
- & More!
Contact us today to learn more about how DoorBird with Realnets can benefit your organization!