Virtual Private Networks (VPN) for Business
Back to IT Services
If your organization requires a secure connection, there is no better choice than a VPN. Though you’ll want to consult an expert to walk you through the complexities that can be involved.
With cross-connecting platforms, sites, and end-users comes a complex web of technologies and security considerations. Remote Access VPN and OpenVPN are common requests, and while we work frequently on these projects, our experience spans far beyond this.
Our OpenVPN experience also includes very complex configurations in many cases, and our custom OpenVPN solution development means that your business has access to key and authentication integrations not possible with other solutions.
We can help you with:
- Site-to-site VPN projects are complicated by solutions like Cisco PIX on one side and Amazon AWS on the other.
- Internet Protocol Security or IPSec as a requirement when one end has a dynamic IP.
- Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) VoIP projects utilizing protocols such as Cisco’s GRE.
- Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) implemented in campus cross-connection projects.
- Punching through firewalls and other 3rd party networks using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols.