IT Contract Consulting
Back to IT Services
Whether signing a new contract with an internet provider, a third-party data security agency, or purchasing new computers for your business, you need an IT expert who understands IT negotiations. With Realnets on your side, you no longer have to risk making a bad investment without real expertise.
Get more bang for your buck.
- Ongoing administrative management of your IT contracts, from preparation to submission.
- Periodically reviewing your organization’s contractual obligations to administrative requirements, like order tracking system maintenance, quarterly reports, reporting and submission of fees, and price reduction considerations.
- Preparing and submitting any additional contracts, amendments, or extensions.
- Advising your personnel on the effective use and guidelines of your IT service contracts.
- Monitoring policy and regulation changes that could potentially affect the terms of your contract agreements.
- Leveraging your existing contracts to secure business that could benefit under your contract protections.
Our vast experience in successfully negotiating and securing IT contracting bids, proposals, and effective tech-related services, your company can concentrate on executing your day-to-day operations to the fullest.